Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee spent time in many locations around the globe while being a Global Ambassador for Smith Cult. This included education, training and demonstrations for Marie Claire London salon partners. Ashlee continues to be in awe of her experiences. Ashlee Glazer has been my beauty partner since I remember. Our work has taken us to every aspect of the business including the counter up to red carpet. Celebs Brides and the regular clients I have with me keep me constantly active and offer me advice and tips that I can share with you as an professional in the field of fashion and beauty. To wind down from my days I like to relax in the outdoors and around an enormous dinner table with family and friends. My aim is to bring together my resources and community for a space that is entertaining, educational and share my artistic talents. Ashlee Glazer, a makeup expert on TV and a celebrity make-up artists helps clients feel empowered to be themselves and increase their confidence in their own self. She inspires women to feel at ease and conquer the world through her work. Kyle Glazer (21 years old) is her younger sister. Harry Glazer was my father. My decision was made easy because of the welcoming environment on the school, as well as Coach P. and Coach Ryan. The Glazers admire their father's dedication to work and also his ability to connect with people when they are in various situations. He also gives suggestions. The most watched sporting moment is when they win the national or state championship.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Jessica Nigri and Lauren Velez feet & legs

Linda and Anna

Antonia Michalsky and Antonia Thomas